The EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) Secretariat invites you to take part in the 2012 edition by organising an Energy Day in your city or region (18-22 June 2012).
Five good reasons to get involved:
- Confirm your active role in this European movement towards a change in the energy landscape
- Get communication support from the EUSEW Secretariat (event organisation, media relations, social media) and improve your chance of impact
- Showcase your initiatives throughout our social media channels, and join the online EUSEW community
- Benefit from the EUSEW online web platform, and get in the official programme
- Benefit from an European media focus on sustainable energy and achieve media coverage for your organisation.
Attractiveness is the key to get visibility. Therefore feel free to submit multi-format events (e.g. combinations of conferences, showcases, exhibitions, cultural events, guided visits, etc.), depending on the communication objectives that you wish to reach. From now on you can join the EUSEW by uploading your event on the EUSEW website
For any further questions, please contact the EUSEW Secretariat at email@example.com