SMEs or organisations based in the following countries/regions:
- Belgium represented by the regions of: Flanders, Wallonia,
- The Netherlands
- Spain represented by the regions of: Basque Country, Catalonia, Madrid, Navarra.
Funding is intended for innovative biotech-projects in the fields of:
· Industrial research & development
· Applied research
The strategic objective of the call is to foster the competitiveness of Europe’s biotechnology industry by supporting research intensive SMEs and their strategic partnerships.
Funding possibilities will be offered to excellent and innovative industrial research and development and applied research projects.
All projects should be designed according to the following principles:
- All project partners contribute to, and benefit from, an equitable and balanced cooperation.
- Results of collaborative projects are shared through a controlled process that protects and allocates any intellectual property rights used and established during cooperation.
- Projects must be in the field of biotech irrespective of the core business of the applicants
- Projects must be technologically innovative and create economical value. They may involve any kind of work up to and including the pre-competitive phase (i.e.up to the first prototype)