DEADLINE: DECEMBER 8th, 2010.
• SME participants: at least three independent SME participants, established in three different Member States (MS) or Associated countries (AC).
• RTD performers: at least two RTD performers, from any country, independent from any other participant. RTD performers are legal entities carrying out research and technological development activities for the benefit of SME participants. Examples of RTD performers are universities, research organisations and industrial companies, including research performing SMEs.
In addition, other enterprises and end-users may participate by making a particular contribution to the project and in solving specific problems or needs of the SME participants involved, though not in a dominant role.
The scheme can be carried out in the entire field of science and technology. The activities to be carried out include:
- research and technological development activities;
- demonstration activities;
- management activities;
- activities directly related to the project’s objectives;
- dissemination activities;
- training of researchers and key staff
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org