Deadline: 31 October 2013
The call Trafficking in Human Beings is part of the specific programme Prevention of and Fight against Crime.
Projects should achieve one or more of the following results:
- More comprehensive and sustainable systems or frameworks for assistance, support and protection of victims of trafficking in human beings;
- Establishment of partnerships between all relevant actors at all levels addressing trafficking in human beings from a wide perspective with the aim of exchanging good practices on identification of trafficking cases and establishing guidelines on cooperation agreements for investigation, prosecution and victims protection and support.
- A reduction of the demand and supply for goods and services provided by victims of trafficking in human beings
- Development of initiatives to better prevent trafficking in human beings and protect, assist and support victims of human trafficking (victims-centred approach); increase the knowledge on groups vulnerable to trafficking in human beings, especially women and children at risk, domestic workers, Roma communities and undocumented workers;
- Increased knowledge and awareness of new or less investigated forms of trafficking, such as trafficking for the purpose of domestic servitude, forced begging or forced criminal activities, forced marriages, and/or trafficking for the purposes of removal of organs etc.
CONTACT US for further information