DEADLINE: 7 October 2013
Under the general programme Security and Safeguarding Liberties, this targeted Call for Proposals has the following priorities:
- supporting the co-operation between experts and law enforcement authorities on understanding and combating cybercrimes;
- actions establishing standard forms for law enforcement requests to the private sector and vice versa;
- co-operation to develop and exchange efficient methods of combating terrorist, racist and xenophobic content on the Internet, including content inciting minors.
Some measures and expected results:
- setting up joint cyber crime investigation and enquiry teams, preferably in cooperation with Europol and Eurojust, to fight criminal groups operating on the Internet and child sexual abuse online;
- development of tools to identify new threats as they emerge, to monitor their evolution and share information between relevant partners;
- development of innovative digital investigative and forensic tools to support the law enforcement agencies in combating cyber crime.
Budget available: 5.000.000 euro
CONTACT US to receive more information