DEADLINE: 1 OCTOBER 2013
This call aims to support activities which contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of European and national policies and legislation exclusively in one of the following areas:
- non-discrimination and Roma integration,
- equal rights for persons with disabilities,
- equality between women and men.
The proposal may include activities belonging to the following categories:
- Analytical activities: e.g. studies, surveys, research, policy recommendations, evaluation, data collection, statistics, development of indicators, benchmarks, etc;
- Training activities;
- Mutual learning, exchange of good practices, cooperation;
- Awareness-raising, information and dissemination;
- Organisation of awareness raising campaigns and conferences and meetings aiming at dissemination.
The indicative available budget for this call for proposals is:
- for projects in the area of non-discrimination and of Roma integration: EUR 4 300 000;
- for projects in the area of equal rights for persons with disabilities: EUR 2 100 000;
- in the area of equality between women and men: EUR 950 000.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION