DEADLINE: 5 September
Within the “Youth in Action” programme, this call for proposals aims at supporting partnerships with regional or local public bodies or other stakeholders active in the youth sector at European level in order to develop over the long-term projects which combine various measures of the programme.
The specific objectives of such partnerships are to:
• encourage the involvement of public bodies at regional or local level or other stakeholders active in the youth sector in European youth and non-formal education activities
• support their capacity capacity-building as bodies active in the youth field providing non-formal education opportunities to young people and youth workers
• promote the development of sustainable networks, the exchange of best practices as well as the recognition of non-formal education.
Preference will be given to well-structured projects which are framed within a longer-term perspective and planned with a view to achieve a multiplying effect and a sustainable impact. The projects will support the development of a programme including one activity or combining several activities taking inspiration from the ‘Youth in Action’ programme.
The following activities are eligible under this call:
- Trans-national Youth Exchanges
- National or Trans-national Youth Initiatives
- European Voluntary Service
- Training and Networking
CONTACT US NOW for further information