Exchange of New Entrepreneurs between the Federative Republic of Brazil and Europe
DEADLINE: 4 July
This call for proposals assumes that exchanges with knowledgeable entrepreneurs from Brazil and from CIP Participating Countries will help Brazilian and European SMEs and entrepreneurs to address the lack of business and entrepreneurial know-how and skills environment to grow and encourage their development.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is:
- To increase exchanges between Brazil and CIP Participating Countries;
- To provide on-the-job-training for New entrepreneurs in small and medium-sized enterprises in Brazil and in Europe in order to facilitate a successful start-up, and development of their business ideas;
- To foster sharing of experience and information between entrepreneurs on the obstacles and challenges of starting up and developing their businesses in Brazil and in the CIP Participating Countries;
- To enhance market access and identification of potential partners for new and established businesses in Brazil and in Europe;
- To support business networking between entrepreneurs from Brazil and the CIP Participating Countries by building on knowledge and experience from each other.
The specific objective is to select an organisation which will manage the exchange of new entrepreneurs between the Federative Republic of Brazil and CIP Participating Countries at local level. This call for proposals is expected to result in 100 successful exchanges.
CONTACT US for further information