European funds for creative districts
Deadline: 4th May 2012
The “European Creative Districts” will support traditional industrial regions in their transition from a traditional economy with strong “heritage” value and cultural identity to a sustainable and innovative economy. This notably includes the promotion of all forms of creativity and the better use of service innovation and creative industries to stimulate structural change for cultural, craft and manufacturing-based industry.
1. Mutual transnational policy learning;
2. Better business support, such as voucher schemes, service incubation or SME internationalisation;
3. Better access to finance;
4. Facilitating clusters and networking activities.
A minimum of three activities must be chosen from this list, with mutual policy learning being mandatory.
- EU Member States
- Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Croatia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Turkey, Serbia and Albania.
Download a more detailed newsletter