DEADLINE: 1Th APRIL , 2011
Participants must be from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany,Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, UK, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Norway.
The programme aims to contribute to the economic modernisation and competitiveness of Europe
Typical tools for exchange of experience are networking activities such as thematic workshops, seminars, conferences, surveys, and study visits.
Project partners cooperate to identify and transfer good practices.
Possible project outcomes include for example case study collections, policy recommendations, strategic guidelines or action plans. This project also allows light implementation or piloting, but only if these complement the exchange of experience activities.
Innovation and the knowledge economy
- Innovation, research and technology development
- Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- The information society
- Employment, human capital and education.
Environment and risk prevention
- Natural and technological risks, climate change
- Water management
- Waste prevention and management
- Biodiversity and preservation of natural heritage; air quality
- Energy and sustainable transport
- Cultural heritage and landscape