DEADLINE: 20th may 2011BENEFICIARIES:
Applications from legal entities established in one of the following countries are eligible:
• EU Member States
• Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein
• Croatia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey
• Albania, Montenegro and Serbia;
MAIN AREAS OF INTERVENTION:
The objective of the call is to build the capacity of mainstream investment actors to better integrate environmental, social and governance information into their valuations of enterprises.
This call for proposals is also an opportunity for the investment community to further align its practices with the expectations of European public policy.
Possible activities could include :
- The development of teaching or training modules on the valuation of ESG performance and their integration into the professional qualifications of financial analysts and/or into other relevant curricula. This might include, for example, the development of case studies for teaching and training purposes.
- The establishment of a network or academy (virtual or real) to support the better integration of ESG information into market valuations of companies.
This description of possible activities is indicative only. Proposals are not required to cover either or both the activities listed above, and applicants are encouraged to propose other activities consistent with the aims and objectives of this call