EUROPEAN GRANT FUNDS
DEADLINE: 4th May 2011
Any legal entity established in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Spain, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, and Russia .
AREA OF INTERVENTION:
All Safer Internet Centres will develop awareness raising material, organise campaigns and information sessions for children and young people, parents, carers, social workers and teachers to enable children and young people to make responsible use of on-line technologies.
The three components (an awareness centre, a hotline for reporting illegal content and in most cases a helpline) of the Safer Internet Centre will be expected to cooperate by:
• setting up a single Advisory Board with local stakeholders;
• setting up a Youth Panel;
• exchanging information about their respective activities;
• agreeing common positions on safer internet issues for submission to policy-makers and the media;
• running joint awareness raising activities/campaigns;
• contributing to the visibility of Safer Internet Day.