DEADLINE: APRIL 11Th, 2011.
One of the objectives of the programme is to promote, by providing financial support, the development of production projects intended for European and international markets presented by independent European production companies.
METHOD OF FINANCING: reimbursement of 50% of eligible costs
The minimum grant is 10,000€. The maximum grant is 150,000€.
This notice is aimed at European companies whose activities contribute to the attainment of the above objectives, and in particular to independent production companies.
Applicants must be established in one of the following countries:
— the 27 countries of the European Union,
— the EEA countries, Switzerland and Croatia.
The activities for the following interactive works are eligible:
The concept development (up to a first playable application) of digital interactive content complementing an audiovisual project (drama, creative documentary or animation) specifically developed for at least one of the following platforms:
- handheld device,
- interactive television.
- substantial interactivity with a narrative component,
- originality, creativity and innovation against existing works,
- European commercial potential.
Only the following types of audiovisual project intended for commercial exploitation can be complemented by the submitted interactive work:
- a drama of at least 50 minutes (the total length of the series in the case of a series),
- a creative documentary of at least 25 minutes (length per episode in the case of a series),
- an animation of at least 24 minutes (the total length of the series in the case of a series)