1ST STAGE DEADLINE: OCTOBER 13th, 2010.
1. BIOTECHNOLOGY, GENERIC TOOLS AND MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES FOR HUMAN HEALTH
- High-throughput research
- Innovative therapeutic approaches and interventions: regenerative medicine clinical trials
2. TRANSLATING RESEARCH FOR HUMAN HEALTH
- Integrating biological data and processes: large-scale data gathering, systems biology
- Research on the brain and related diseases, human development and ageing
- Translational research in major infectious diseases: to confront major threats to public health
- antimicrobial drug resistance
- Potentially new and re-emerging epidemics
- Translational research in other major diseases
3. OPTIMISING THE DELIVERY OF HEALTHCARE TO EUROPEAN CITIZENS
- Developing methodologies to reduce inequities in the determinants of health.
- Analysis of integrated strategies for sustainable behaviour change.
For further information, please contact email@example.com