Companies and research centres have an increasingly need for resources to enhance their competitiveness and continue to innovate. IGC has studied a path to access the international financial instruments on ongoing basis, to support the company growth at any time.
- First session
April, 21st/22nd/23rd Brussels
- Second session
May 12th/13th/14th Brussels
The course will deal with the following issues:
- Direct European funding for private and public companies as well as research centres;
- Private funding: finding and being financed by Angel business and capital venture;
- European bank loans (EIB, EBRD), international tenders, international awards: how to get grant funding or win a tender or award;
- International Cooperation, Transactional funds: how to build a network of international partners and/or fit into a European cluster, by protecting your own know-how.
Three days in
headquarters of IGC in Brussels Brussels Bridge Building,
584 Charles-Quint Avenue,
Berchem-Sainte-Agathe - 1082 Brussels
Classes are held from 9.30 to 17.30 and will consist of theoretical and practical parts, workshops and successful case studies.
Course cost: € 655 per participant (VAT excluded).
By participating, you will have:
- 6 months of free consultancy, to assess the feasibility and sustainability of your innovative solutions and your plans.
- A voucher worth € 50 to participate in another course of IGC;
- Course material, participation certificate, coffee breaks and brunch.
The course will be in English (including the teaching material).
To get the full programme and registration form, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like the course to be held directly at your office? Contact us!