European grant funds for fundamental rights of people
Deadline: 13th March 2012
MAIN AREAS OF INTERVENTION
1. Informing on where the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights applies and where to turn to if fundamental rights are violated
2. Promoting the Rights of the Child
3. Combating racism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism
4. Fighting Homophobia
5. Training and networking between legal professions and legal practitioners
7. Raise awareness about Union citizenship and the rights attached to it and identify obstacles to their effective exercise.
8. Raise awareness and improve knowledge about the EU rules on free movement, in particular Directive 2004/38/EC.
9. Facilitate sharing of knowledge and exchange of best practices on acquisition and loss of Union citizenship.
10. Address the gender imbalance in participation in the European Parliament electionsReceive a more detailed newsletter