DEADLINE: 6 April 2011
MAIN AREAS OF INTERVENTION:
- Individuals, institutions and markets: economics, finance and management
- Institutions, values, beliefs and behaviour: sociology, social anthropology, political science, law, communication, social studies of science and technology
- The Human Mind and its complexity: cognition, psychology, linguistics, philosophy and education
- Cultures and cultural production: literature, visual and performing arts, music, cultural and comparative studies
- The study of the human past: archaeology, history and memory.
- Environment, space and population: environmental studies, demography, social geography, urban and regional studies
Applicants for the ERC Advanced Grant are expected to be active researchers and to have a track-record of significant research achievements in the last 10 years.
Minimum number of participants: At least 1 independent legal entity established in one of the Member States, or one of the associated countries.